Drink Wine for Free!

drink wine
Drink Wine Free

Drink Wine for Free? Really?

Imagine the surprise I felt when I discovered there was an MLM that had wine as its’ one and only product.  I had belonged to several MLM’s in the past and wanted nothing to do with becoming a member in yet another one. I call it MLM Exhaustion!  But when I saw an ad on Facebook, I was intrigued.

I went about doing research on the company, without getting in touch with any particular person.Liquor license  Lord knows, I did not want to get onto someones’ call list!  The most important thing I learned is that there is No Selling.  You see, wine has alcohol in it, hence it would be illegal for me, an individual who does not have a licence to sell alcohol, to sell any of the wine I receive.  So, the wine I receive is for my consumption, or to share with others.

My next concern was the wine delivery system.  I live on the prairies, and I was concerned about receiving frozen bottles of wine. The delivery is once per month. The shipping is FREE. It comes by UPS and must be accepted by someone over the age of 21. Problem solved!

The wines are Premium, from all over the world, as selected by a company sommelier.

You can chose red or white, or red and white.

Since you consume your product, the wine, or share it in your business or socially, there is no hoarding product, taking up space in your home.

The amount you get each month is also determined by you. There are several combinations of order amounts, which you can control, or change at any time.

U huh.

If you don’t like the wine, that is ok, they have a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE, which means you keep the bottle, and they send you a new one that is more to your liking.

You can use the club to create a passive income, or you can simply be a club member who enjoys a new wine each month.

If you decide to join the club to create an income,  ANY wine you buy, restaurant or otherwise, becomes a tax deduction.

And of course, if you refer 3 people who do the same as you, your wine becomes FREE!

There are more details that are not that interesting but easily accessible when needed.

Do You Love to Drink Wine?

Click below to go to my web site

Red Arrow pointing down

Join my leadership team and join the revolution.  Start earning an income while sharing premium wines.

Direct Cellars gives a whole new meaning to direct marketing.  Now it is fun and something to look forward to!

Watch this short video that explains how Direct Cellars works.

My leadership team has the blueprint which has resulted in thousands of people joining the revolution.  We will teach you this readily duplicatable program.

We throw a Wine Tasting, where everybody you invite, shows up!  With a friend or two!

Want to be in the wine business

I get to drink wine for free.

I get to give away wine for free.

My wine is tax deductible.

People WANT to hear about my business.

I am having so much fun!

And I’m earning a passive income!

These are the reasons why my #! Recommendation for a wine club is Direct Cellars.

Please click the link below and sign up today.  Let the fun begin!

Get In. Get Wine. Get Social

If you have any questions of comments, I welcome them below.Judy

This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.

1. Andrew Day

June 25, 2017 at 3:53 pm

I love wine! This looks like a great site to find out more about wines and how to get them delivered. Thank you. I know that some states have delivery restrictions. I will have to check if California is one of those.

1. Judith

June 25, 2017 at 4:00 pm

Thank you for the comment. Delivery of alcohol can be difficult in some states.

2. Maria C

June 25, 2017 at 4:11 pm

This is awesome. I love wine. Who knew there was a way to be able to get it free. I am in love.

1. Judith

June 25, 2017 at 4:12 pm

Thank you for the comment. I am having so much fun!

3. Rob

June 25, 2017 at 8:45 pm

I was very impressed by this article for drink wine for free as I am a wine drinker. This company sounds like something I could do for a living as well in my spare time.It would be great to taste the wines from all around the world. I would refer back to this page for the love of wine.

1. Judith

June 26, 2017 at 5:50 am

Thank you for the comment.  Wines from other parts of the world are always interesting.

4. Tina

August 2, 2017 at 6:27 pm

Love this! So impressed!

5. Melanie Hernandez

August 4, 2017 at 7:00 pm

Judith, This seems like a pretty neat idea. I am not much of a wine drinker, but I do drink a glass every now and then and my father really loves wine. Hence, this may be something he would be interested in. What I like about the club is that they have different levels. So, if you don’t have a lot of money, you can go the $50 route per month. That seems reasonable. I will definitely share this with my dad. Do you find it hard to get people on board to purchase the membership?

1. Judith

August 5, 2017 at 6:58 am

Thank you for the comment. When people see how simple this system is, and they like wine, they usually make some kind of a commitment, either to create a business, or to get premium wine delivered to them for their own consumption. Realtors love this! Direct Cellars is currently available in USA and UK, and opening soon in Canada and Australia. When dealing with people over long distances, I do most of my business online.

6. Madeleine

September 25, 2017 at 10:52 am

I checked out the link but was saddened to see that the only option was United States addresses. Are there any Canadian clubs like these?

1. Judith

September 27, 2017 at 7:12 pm

Thank you for the comment. There is a way to sign up in Canada, but the official launch is slated for mid October. If you bookmark this post, I can send you the Canadian initiation when it happens. What it better than free wine!